Reclaimed wood flooring | mid-tone
To replace existing brass sconces on side walls
-Add some ceiling plugs/ plugs at the top of the walls so clients can add bulb string lights or additional chandeliers if they choose.
- Do we also want to add some simple ceiling chandeliers in the center to coordinate with lanterns? or just leave all ceiling lighting up to individual brides?
1. find an antique architectural piece to fit inside the space (an old window/stained glass piece/ plantation shutters/ or piece of molding)
2. create focal point by filling with reclaimed wood (coordinating with floors) or whitewashed brick inlay
3. drape back wall with fabric (coordinate with balcony curtains/fabric)
4. create a focal point with large mantle on back wall
1. add a more historic-looking / elegant railing (see below)
Sliding door ideas (below)- use pair of antique doors darker/contrasting with wall/trim colors