1. I also love the Revere Pewter and think that would be a great color in this space.
2. Listed some furniture/decor/lighting options similar to your requests below.
ITEMS TO FOCUS ON:
1. new light fixture
2. repaint/refinish existing table or replace with different cabinet/console table/or even a bench
3. new accessories/decor for table
4. mirror or large wall decor for above table
5. add decor to ledges up high
6. paint entry into living room- light + neutral (some ideas below)
love this light neutral paint color especially with the bright printed rug! A simple light fixture and accessories compliments the bright rug too.
Mixing some more industrial/farmhouse elements in with the bright printed rug. Love this light fixture, the mirror, and all the accessories in here too.
Very light gray walls and white trim make this space feel so open and bright. Love the color of this console table too and all the accessories.
More of a farmhouse feel- love all the decor and accessories in this space.
Another bright rug paired with more traditional furniture/decor. I love the addition of a chair or stool beside the console table as well. I also think some tall, matching lamps on each end of the table would look great.
Bright walls with a printed rug and black painted furniture for contrast. Love the pops of gold and bright accessories.
Mixing farmhouse style with a more modern, printed rug- very light and neutral walls with lots of fun accessories/wall decor. I also love this light fixture too.
Traditional furniture/accessories with lots of pops of color and a super classic, timeless feel.
Fun mixed prints and super bright colors with neutral walls.
Wickham Gray- Benjamin Moore (sample above | below shown in a room)
Edgecomb Gray- Benjamin Moore (sample above | below shown in a room)
Gray Wisp- Benjamin Moore (sample above | below shown in a room)
Revere Pewter- Benjamin Moore (sample above | below shown in a room)
1. Love the idea of a bench/blanket ladder combo on the stairs wall. I've added some options below in the "decor" section for that.
2. Paint- I love the idea of a contrasting color for the fireplace but I would probably keep all of the other walls the same color with white trim/ceilings.
3. I do know a few carpenters who could reface/work on the fireplace if you would like me to get some quotes
4. Love the idea of a gallery wall, mirror, and/or shelving for the big, tall wall above the couch.
ITEMS TO FOCUS ON:
1. new side tables
2. wall decor/ large statement piece or gallery wall for big wall above couch
3. simple mantle decor to hide cords
4. curtains (I would do one draped to the side on each side flanking the fireplace). also hang the curtain rod higher (6-8 inches above window)
5. update couches (maybe a sectional- something a little lighter?)?
6. small table/bench/ or something to fill that back wall against the stairs
7. paint walls (color ideas for living room/entry listed in above section)
8. pillows for couches/accessories for side tables
A good example of what I'm picturing for the space- I love your rug but I'd keep everything else very simple and neutral. I love these curtains, the side tables, and mix of pillows/accessories.
Light wall color, neutral couches and curtains, and a printed rug. Perfect accessorizing and pillows in here too.
A bit more color with the printed curtains but I love this wall color- would probably do a little more casual than this overall for your space.
very cozy + bright- love all the white with pops of color. The accessorizing and pillow combos are perfect in here!
A more neutral/minimal look overall which would look amazing with your pop of color rug. I love the idea of a sectional for you space and I think it would fit the shape of the room perfectly and make it feel super cozy.
Love this combo of light neutral colors and simple accessories.
More simple white curtains, light walls, and colorful pillows. Incorporating some plants in this space would also add some color and coziness.
Lots of color but overall very light and classic feeling.
More neutral curtains/walls/couches with pops of color in the rug and accessories. A floor lamp would also be a great addition on one side of a couch to add some light and fill the space.
Lots of fun color and accessories- love the printed curtains in here and the gallery wall!
This space is all about the rug which is what I'm picturing for your living room- keeping everything else very simple, cozy, and neutral.
They really softened up their leather couches in here with layering the right pillows, throws, and textures on top. Another floor lamp that I love and great neutral curtains that frame the space.
One more example of a super bright/printed rug with a leather couch that fits right in with the right accessories. I also love this blanket ladder and think it would be a great item to fill some of your open wall space.
Love the light walls in here and pops of color on the rug and couch. Lightening up your wall color will really make the space feel even larger and accentuate the awesome high ceilings you have!
I love this soft, pale grey wall color in here especially with the bright white fireplace. One more thing I would consider doing is simplifying the trim on the fireplace and maybe repainting or reworking the stone on the bottom with something lighter and brighter and more modern.
ITEMS TO FOCUS ON:
1. new light fixture to coordinate with entryway
2. new rug
3. new table + chairs - could also possible refinish table + just get new chairs?
4. table settings/ center of table decor
5. curtains/window treatment for side wall window- I think big window in front looks fine without any window treatments because of the unique shape/all the pretty molding around it.
6. add a little bench in front of that big front window nook possibly?
7. one more piece of furniture for big open wall- buffet or sideboard or cabinet?
8. wall decor/art/pictures
Super simple farmhouse/french country feel with black and white and wood decor and pops of green. Love the light fixture and furniture.
More bright and colorful but still very elegant- love the colorful rug and curtains and mix of furniture. Feels cozy and not too formal like most dining rooms.
Simple french country style- wood/rustic furniture and neutral colorscheme.
Another neutral colorscheme with lots of tans/whites/grays. Love the simple light fixture, curtains, and the table and chairs.
Neutral walls and furniture with bright colors in the accessories- love all the vintage touches!
More bright and bold- painted black table with patterned chairs and pops of green and blue. Love the big cabinet and mirrors to add height to that big open wall.
Farmhouse style table with mismatched chairs/ settee and a pretty printed rug. Love the soft colors and neutrals in here and the simple wall art and table centerpiece.
Super simple and minimal- a neutral printed rug, farmhouse style furniture, and shiplap wall. You could easily change out the accessories in here and update it over the years with different colors/etc.
More traditional wood furniture with fun pops of color and modern accessories. Love the additional moldings and chalkboard wall, as well as the simple curtains and light fixture.
Bright and elegant- love the farmhouse table with upholstered chairs and simple rug. I also like the mismatched buffet in a fun painted color.
Love all the mixed prints in here and the overall color scheme!
Simple + neutral- timeless french country style.
1. ceiling fan- here are some options for changing out the light kit; but also keep in mind you can get a new ceiling fan for under $100 if you don't want to go to the trouble of painting it and switching out the light kit.
2. furniture, rug, and more options for the master bedroom attached below.
3. office nook rug: I think you could actually make the rug you have work in there but if not I would wait until you choose your rug for under the bed before we select a nook rug. I want to be sure it's not too many different competing patterns/styles
4. office nook light: Should not be too difficult if you already have electric somewhere on this side, may cost an additional $100-200 to run a new light not including the price of the fixture though.
5. wall decor above bed- I've listed a few options below but we could also do something more custom like blown-up framed personal photos or a gallery wall of personal photos.
ITEMS TO FOCUS ON:
1. matching bedside tables and lamps
2. paint color? I can't remember if you said you wanted to paint in here or not?- I would do something very light, maybe even the same color as the hallway/living room
3. ceiling fan/light fixture?
4. artwork/wall decor for over bed
5. rug for under bed or smaller rugs for each side of bed
6. other furniture- matching dressers (you could get another dresser and use it under the television too)
7. additional wall decor/accessories
8. keep office nook or you could make it a cozy seating area instead?
9. coordinating curtains/window treatments on all windows and french doors in here
I'm picturing keeping everything in here super simple, neutral, and cozy. I love the overall feel/color scheme above- the matching nightstands and lamps are a huge element in making everything feel pulled together. I also think a big rug under the bed would be great, even if it was solid/super simple like the one above.
Another neutral space with pops of blue and a bit more modern feel. You have a ton of room in your bedroom, so if you wanted to add a chair, bench, or extra furniture you definitely could do that! I also love these window treatments and the curtain rod- we could do a coordinating fabric shade or something similar (like in the smaller window above) in the other windows/french doors.
Love the bedding and window treatments in here as well as the wall color and darker nightstands.
I also love this slightly darker gray on the walls keeping everything else super light- white curtains, bedding, and a printed rug.
Very calm and serene feeling with neutrals and touches of soft blue
bright and a bit more modern- love these accessories and the pops of color
super light and neutral- I love the matching mirrors over the side tables, benches at the end of the bed, and the simple wall decor above the bed too
Love the wall color in here as well as the simple fabric window shades-very classic and elegant.
super cozy and light and bright- love the pops of pastel and the pretty textured rug under the bed.
Love all the neutrals/tones of grey in here and mix of patterns as well as the long, white curtains.
1. some cabinet paint colors listed below and yes to BM Horizon to coordinate on the walls.
2. I listed some mirro options below but this might be something that is cheaper to find at Homegoods or somewhere similar. They are always very expensive online- we will need to double check the sizes too.
3. frame options for your vacation photos listed in the "decor" section
ITEMS TO FOCUS ON:
1. update lighting- probably still with oil rubbed bronze finish to match faucets but just slightly more modern
2. update cabinet hardware and paint/refinish vanity
3. new mirrors?
4. paint color on walls (either go lighter and brighter or more dark and dramatic)
5. simple accessories on the center of vanity
6. extra storage in shower- tension rod pole or something similar
7. add a few small pictures/wall art
8. add blinds or fabric shade to window for privacy?
I love both the cabinet color and wall color in this bathroom and think it would go perfectly with the rest of the finishes in your master bathroom. I also like the cabinet hardware and accessorizing on the center of the vanity. I think adding larger mirrors with a little character like above would really open up the space too.
I also like this cabinet color with the lighter gray walls. Picture ledges like this would look great on that big blank wall behind the bathtub. I love the tall vase/arrangement on the vanity too and definitely think something like that would be perfect on the center of your vanity.
An example of what I am thinking as far as more dark and dramatic wall/cabinet color for the bathroom. I love the mix of brass pulls/details with different faucet/lighting finishes too, as well as the vanity accessorizing.
Super clean + minimal with more of a farmhouse style- love the dark wood cabinet with oil rubbed bronze hardware and the big wood mirrors.
Light and bright with gray walls and a mid-tone blue/grey cabinet. I love the way these colors look with the oil rubbed bronze hardware and faucets. You do have the option to just do one giant mirror like this too and cap that center light sconce if you wanted to. I love all the simple accessories in here too. I would probably look for a long, skinny rug for in front of the vanity instead of two small ones too.
Another example of mixed metals finishes- I love the bright white walls with a striking navy cabinet. I also like the super simple mirrors and all the accessories on the vanity.
Simple black and white with wood touches above- more farmhouse style | grey and white with wood touches below- rustic/farmhouse style
1. love the idea of adding the reclaimed wood to the entry wall and/or mirroring it on the back window wall
2. I've picked some chairs/ ottoman options that would go more towards the Keeneland/bourbon theme. A few of the ottomans are smaller size, those I thought you could buy 2 of and place side by side; most of the ottomans do have storage too.
3. As far as the chaise, in my experience it is usually more expensive to recover (at least a couple hundred dollars for the fabric usually; and then an additonal $300-400 for the labor). I've listed some chair options below, some are recliners too and some have matching ottomans available.
4. Shelving, maybe add an accent color on the back of these (navy?) or add the reclaimed wood trim to the back of the shelves to create some contrast.
5. I would probably do something a little heavier/more masculine for the curtains- maybe a burlap or jute (listed some options in the decor section below).
ITEMS TO FOCUS ON:
1. paint walls (possibly a litter dark/more masculine color); maybe add some wood trim
2. recover chaise or get slipcover?
3. styling of bookshelves
4. new curtains/window treatments/ curtain rod
5. ottoman instead of coffee table?
6. add side tables/lamps beside couch
7. wall decor/accessories
8. rug or new hardwoods/ carpet
I love the dark walls and wood detail in here to add extra character on the ceiling and bookcases.
What I'm picturing above + below as far as overall style: slightly industrial, rustic, and masculine- but still cozy and comfortable
Love the super cozy feel in here- wall art, accessories, and decor. I also love how they added the shiplap halfway up the walls for extra character
super light, bright, and neutral with trim on the ceiling for extra character. I also love the addition of an ottoman for that super comfortable look. I really like these curtains /curtain rod too.
Darker wall color that feels cozy and masculine- I love the rug too.
I love the plaid curtains, wall color, wood trim on the ceiling, and overall cozy and layered feel
I also love this idea for window seats in between the bookcases with sconces on the wall- this is a very similar layout to what you all have in this room. I also like how they added extra trim around the bookcases and painted it a contrasting color so that they would stand out.
Love the wood panelling on the ceiling, light fixtures, and overall cozy, bright feel.
Simple but I love the addition of wood beams and light and bright feel.
Love how cozy this space feels and overall layout.
Reclaimed wood on the walls and a super masculine, modern style.